USATAXX – An Introduction
Accounting Company- CPA Firm
USATAXX is a leading AFM –“Accounting, Finance and Management Consulting” company bringing processes, people and technology together.
We are founded and run by highly-qualified and internationally-experienced entrepreneurs who have served as Certified Public Accountants and Chartered Accountants, and one partner also holds an MBA from worldwide academic leader, France’s INSEAD.
We work closely with the CEO/CFO to bring in efficiencies, increase your visibility, and improve your access to critical information at various levels.
We help our customers become audit-, due diligence-, and compliance-ready, so you’ll be well positioned to meet the opportunities and challenges that come your way.
We help our customers by bringing significant improvements and cost savings, with our proven, effective and specialized skill sets, intensive staff training, and guidance. We share and support your vision!
Our workflows provide real-time access to information, transparency and quick responses. This allows our customers more time to focus on their strategic and business development areas.
Our team will interact on your behalf with your auditors, bankers, lawyers and other outside consultants for any accounting/finance-related matters.
Every member of our staffing team is fully trained in U.S. GAAP accounting and reporting, and we have partnered with local CPA firms for other independent services.
We have invested heavily in technology and training, and will continue to do so in our ongoing effort to serve our customers in the very best ways.
We have offices in the best locations in the USA, Singapore and India, with fully- staffed and equipped customer service centers.
Best of all, we are proud to announce the launch of our newest division:
We help businesses evaluate their environmental costs and be a step further along in being socially responsible. Our team is given extensive training in Green Accounting, so they are able to work closely with the non-profits, renowned accounting professors and aware entrepreneurs who are determined to run their companies in “The Green Way.”
Understanding Our Client Needs…
Why do I need USATAXX when I have an in house accounting staff?
USATAXX helps you leverage on:
- Compliance and Controls – Accounting needs tight controls, and in most small companies this factor is compromised because they are financially unable to hire enough people to separate task assignments. We provide the needed segregation of duties, even if it means providing part-time personnel to you.
- Best Accounting Practices – Hire the pros! We offer accountants with the highest professional qualifications and experience, who become part of your accounting team. We work with numbers of companies like yours, and thus are in a good position to understand your specific concerns and priorities.
- Complex Accounting – We do all Revenue-recognition; Equity-related accounting, such as options, warrants, product capitalization, and intangibles; and more!
- Timely Closing & Reporting – Periodic books closing, accurate management, board and investor reporting.
- Technical Issues – Transfer pricing, international tax issues, setting up offshore offices, M&As
- Streamlined, Proven Processes – We provide a highly-organized and systematic process flow. We encourage you to take advantage of our proven web-based document management solutions, to move from manual, labor-intensive operations to cleaner, greener, streamlined electronic billing and payment solutions. This move also helps improve customer and vendor relationships, and results in a “Paperless, Real-Time” accounting office.
- More Management Time – Our services will free-up your high-end time, allowing you to focus on strategic and management issues, thus yielding better financial results.
- Impressing Potential Investors – Third-party control is highly encouraged by VC firms and angel investors- A third-party control is always more professional and reliable, and hence investors will value your decision to employ our services.
The Board, Investors, Banks, Management and even employees of the company, all have greater peace of mind when the books are in the hands of financial professionals!
Find the right Finance and Accounting Solution for you
Which Finance and Accounting solutions are right for me?
The widely assorted services provided by USATAXX will be tailored to meet your company’s needs. Hiring us does not mean you have to let go your staff. We work closely with your existing team to bring in added efficiencies in each of these company phases:
Some of our Comprehensive financial services include:
- Complete bookkeeping
- Reporting – Monthly/Quarterly/Annual
- Investor/Board packages
- On-demand controller functions
- Accounts Receivable solutions- In-house and web-based
- Accounts Payable solutions- In-house and web-based
- Inventory accounting
- Fixed Assets schedules and ledgers
- Accounting software assistance/training
Today, finance and accounting outsourcing is generally recognized as an effective management tool, rather than a mere cost-cutting technique. Companies are now incorporating outsourcing as a basic component of their business planning.
Give USATAXX a call and we will help you in assessing the best solutions for your business.
A Movement Towards Sustainability
What is this “Green Accounting” that we’re hearing about? Is it important to your company?
“Green Accounting” is a term used to describe accounting practices, which attempt to factor environmental costs into the financial results of a company’s or a country’s operations.
The term “Green Accounting” first came into common use because of economist Professor Peter Wood, more than twenty years ago. At that time, Wood was among those who argued that the “gross domestic product” measure ignored the environment and our impact on it, and thus decision-makers needed a revised model of financial condition, one that incorporated “green accounting” or “Green national Accounting” into the mix.
“Green Accounting” aims to help us all measure the true costs of our operations on the earth and to track the sustainability of our way of life on this little green planet.
“Green Accounting practices” can include reducing a company’s consumption of natural resources. Some companies focus on using less paper, “going paperless” as much as possible, and many support their employees in telecommuting, which saves time, uses smaller quantities of natural resources, and produces less environmental pollution.
On a larger scale, countries are being urged to do “Green Accounting,” which integrates environmental and economic accounting, and is also known as “Green Accounting”. The United Nations Environmental Program is doing extensive work in this area, and provides many resources to assist countries in implementing and using a wide array of tools and analytical measures for engaging in national “Green Accounting.”
Growing pressures on the environment and increasing worldwide environmental awareness have emphasized the importance of having countries attempt to accurately value and account for their assorted environmental and natural resources, as a means of formulating appropriate and sustainable economic, trade and social policies.
Existing systems of national “accounts” seldom take account of the impacts of economic and trade activities on natural resources. These traditional national accounts have included physical capital as an asset that depreciates over time, but they ignore the depletion of natural resources, or “natural capital,” and treat these resources merely as sources of current income. Likewise conventional national accounts do not reflect important social factors such as income distribution or poverty eradication. To provide the appropriate policy makers with more accurate information on their national progress towards sustainability on all levels, it is important to integrate the physical environment into national accounts.
The System of Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting (SEEA) is a tool that helps interested parties and countries track environmental degradation and natural resource depletion.
And, here are some additional “Green Accounting” points to ponder from The Native Forest Council of Eugene, Oregon:
Yet some would argue that (even adding in) environmental accounting doesn’t go far enough. Redefining Progress, a San Francisco-based progressive thinker maintains that we also need to incorporate activities such as crime and divorce as negatives and community life and volunteer activity as positives in a true measure of well being–a ‘genuine progress indicator.’ Maybe so. After all, we tend to treasure what we measure.” Time will tell how “Green” we are willing and able to make our personal, corporate, and national accounting.
Today “Green Accounting” is on the rise in the USA and around the earth.
Corporate Accounting Services
Comprehensive Accounting Services from USATAXX
(Get Ready to Feel The Positive Change)
USATAXX provides start up accounting, merger & acquisition services and a wide range of accounting and financial solutions to corporate and Public Accounting firms using our world class resources, expertise and knowledge center. USATAXX provides following levels of Corporate Accounting Services
- Early Stage Services
- Expansion Stage Services
- Exit or Restructuring Stage Services
Early Stage Services
At this stage of business, a Company typically has demand for the following:
- Guidance on Accounting software, chart of accounts, books structuring
- Miscellaneous mandatory filings- such as Statement of Information or changes in the stockholdings, Business license at different levels
- Taxation and Corporate compliances
- Basic knowledge on Equity options, Convertible notes, Services/Employee/License contracts, Revenue accounting.
- Internal Controls – Employee expenditure reimbursement policies, setting up purchase systems, cash disbursement controls etc.
- HR functions such as documentation, compliances, policies, manuals etc.
- Cash flow and budget/forecast analysis for management
- Projections and feasibility reports for investors
- Monthly financial reporting package in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP)
- Complete bookkeeping, document management and various Admin Functions
- Company may need a part time CFO/Controller who participates at Board meetings, reviews
- GAAP based monthly financials and assists management with long term strategic and financial planning
USATAXX understands the importance of segregation of duties and thus provides:
- Part time Bookkeeper
- Part time HR and Admin/office manager
- Part time CFO (On Demand)
Expansion Stage Services
At this stage of business, a Company is looking for more services besides Early Stage. Some of the added services are
- Complete Payroll solutions – Interface with third party payroll service providers
- Employee time management, expenses reimbursement and billing (if needed)
- Sales and Receivables systems
- Sales commission tracking system – Per booking, collections or recognition
- Revenue Accounting as per SOP 97-2, VSOE criterions etc. especially for license and software revenues
- Software capitalization guidance per GAAP
- Fixed Asset Management
- Purchases and Payables with complete Vendor management
- Offshore accounting and consulting services
- Option Accounting per SFAS123R
- Capital Table Management
- Black Scholes valuation for warrants in relation to financing or otherwise
- Assistance with Audits
- Assistance with Due Diligence during financing process
- Term Sheet/Bank loans/Equipment line Negotiations
- Budget Vs. Actual Variance Analysis – Product wise, Department wise and more
- Various Controllership functions such as Monthly closing, reporting and consolidation and more as per industry norms
- A part time or full time CFO who participates at Board meetings, reviews GAAP based monthly financials and assists management with long term strategic and financial planning
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Preparation of Sales Tax Returns
- Monthly financial reporting package in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Monthly or Quarterly Board Financial Package
USATAXX understands the importance of segregation of duties and thus provides:
- Full time or Part time Bookkeeper
- Full time or Part time Admin
- Full time or Part time Controller
- CFO (On Demand)
Exit or Re-structuring Stage
At this level, a company will need all of the above services and some of the added services such as
- Market Study, comparison and Analysis
- High level consulting on various financial avenues
- Strategic Partnerships
- Strategic comparison with close competitors
- Business Valuation
- Mergers and Acquisition Consulting
- Work closely with Big 4s or other accounting/consulting firms on closing deals
In addition to the regular team, USATAXX provides a strategic consultant and advisor who works in hand with the CFO and helps in closing of the deal.
Stand Alone Services
Accounting Services- Receivable & Payable, Taxation, Auditing, Financial Consulting
(Not Just Black & White)
USATAXX provides specific process outsourcing –
Receivable & payable Management Financial Analysis Consulting Services Special Projects Financial Planning Assistance Annual Auditing Assistance Stock Options Management HR Services Tax Advisory and Preparation Services Management Advisory Services
Receivable and Payable Management
Our accounts receivables professionals can help reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) from customers and increase your overall cash flow. Our A/R best practices solutions and workflow techniques streamline processes and improve business efficiency. Our existing customers are amazed by our faster professional collections practices.
We also provide web-based billing and A/R management solutions. All the related documents and paperwork are available at the click of the mouse and this results into highly efficient document retrieval.
We also work on the per-transaction pricing methodology, and this helps reduce the cost when the number transactions is lower.
Similarly, we can efficiently manage your entire payment activities by eliminating duplication and improving transactional efficiency of the invoices payment process.
Our financial analysis professionals can slice and dice your financial data to generate various financial reports and graphs based on your requirements. These reports include various data ratios, trends, areas of opportunity, etc., from which you can get a complete picture of your business.
Consulting Services- Special Projects
We have helped our customers with cross-country M&As, buy outs, financial due diligence, alternative financing, strategic investing and other relevant matters.
Assistance with Financing- Angel funding/ Private Equity/ Venture capital/ Bank LOC
We work closely with management in addressing all the due diligence, preparing fact sheets, VC presentations, projections, forecasting, cash flow and ratio analysis and other requests as made by potential investors.
Assistance with Annual audits
We help you getting ready for the audit in the most professional and efficient manner. We also work closely with the external auditors on various complex accounting treatments and disclosures, on areas such as SOP97-2, SFAS 86, SFAS 123R and more.
Stock Options Management
Assistance in setting up the Option Plan, managing cap table and complete record keeping using our art of technology equity software which helps in compliances and smooth audits. We have also partnered with companies providing equity/stocks management solutions and thus provide the best solutions to our clients.
Employee policies, offer letters, stock compensation agreements, Non Disclosure agreements, introductions to our network of corporate law firms and recruiting firms, which offer you significant discounts.
We also assist with setting up and compliance of health benefit plans, 401K plans, professional insurances, commercial insurances, workers compensation plans, Directors and Officers Liability insurances and Key Man insurance policies.
Tax Advisory and Preparation Services
Our certified tax preparers file your tax returns as per Federal and State requirements and also represent the Company before IRS and other taxing authorities. We also command expertise in Indian taxation laws, tax implications on companies within the same group, transfer pricing and other regulatory requirements.
Management Advisory Services- India
We are partners with leading management consulting and law firms in India and provide the following business set up and ongoing services:
- Picking the right structure and entity type based on business requirements, taxation benefits, Foreign Exchange Act and more
- Market Research and Business Plan
- Company incorporation
- Registration with various authorities at Central, State and Local levels
- Regulatory Compliance with tax authorities to claim the best tax benefits available, Foreign Direct Investment, Labor laws and other Corporate Governance laws.
- Cross border taxation advisory services
- Setting up Bank accounts
- Real Estate Management
- Recruitment Services- Getting the right people with right skill sets.
- Support services such as Accounting, HR, Office Manager and other Administration functions.
- Project Management Support
- Special services such as evaluating PE and VC opportunities in upcoming areas, market analysis and
- Research and complete guidance on legal compliances and FEMA regulations
USATAXX works closely with various well-reputed Indian law firms and accounting firms in India.
By taking advantage of our professional partners in India, foreign companies can avoid costly mistakes and save valuable time in dealing with regulations, support functions and other operational issues.